Wednesday, March 5, 2008

cool link


Yamaha Nouvo

That is definitely not mine ..
mine can go to museum already
=.= very old and 'calak' (accident 2 times)

My motor had not been changed the black oil since January ! =.=
And 2day is extremely free ! no need go to school at all
as a result , i decide to go to change my black oil ...
hmmm... it is quite difficult for me
i am not PJ ppl so really dont noe which motor shop is good and the price is 'good' too
then finally go to the nearest shop (not quite near but is really the nearest +.+)

First, Cost me RM28 for the black oil and xxxxx oil (dunno wat oil d ...nver change before since i bought this bike, really calak )

Then, suddenly the guy said my motor roda is 'goyang- goyang'
and he show me , shake the roda
and ....
really damm goyang !! X.X
then he show me the XXXX( dunno what name, the arrow on the bike ) had patah !!!

OMG ....
OMG....
i really kena 'chuack'
got so many sudah patah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually yesterday i juz back from sungai long
i wonder how i can drive back to PJ ... *.*
God, i am damn lucky

Then , really need to change lo
haiz.. cost me another RM75 and... !!!!4 hours ...


Conclusion

hiew... really lucky I ! This friday i will go sungai long again
if no found out the problem as mention above on my bike ..
god , after friday maybe I will receive 'paper motor' (=.=)

although spent RM102 and 4 hours
I think is worth than my life !!!
:)




55 words

Speed test


hehe .. won the ben dan shin shin d !!!


1 个留言:

Anonymous said...

u break that nice lo,my fren yesterday 插伤,流一点血,去看医生,打一指针。。。RM60

hoho,i also can type 55 ^^

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery