Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally, finally ...
I am back ...
since my house get burn , i am now baru can online !!!!
haiz....



My AMD Processor ! Cost me RM 250 !!

New motherboard and new processor ! all cost me RM550 ...


The story began ....
06 March 2008
----------------
3:00 PM
2day is the programming assessment ! i have no idea about that , no study at all !!! hiew...
juz can wait die only...
before class, i met my housemate . he tell me our house bakar ! i am really chuack that time ...
really ... ! @.@
then he tell me , actually is small case only , only some place get burn
ooo...then i pretending that is ok for me (haha, not burn my place)
i went for my assessment lo ...

6:10PM
2day assessment really sxxk...only 2 person done it in last minute ..diu lo ...! BAD DAY!
wat can do ?? juz went home to take a nap ...
walaoei ...
when i reached section 17/21B, i almost cant find my house ...
erm...

how can u belive ur house outside is like this ??? =.=****(star on my head !)
and it is really my house !!!!
rumah yang telah berlaku kebakaran ...
diu lo ...

go inside see , lagi teruk !




hiew... wat a 'small case' ! is big big case !!!
inside the house is black black and smelly !!!
OMG, my thing all put outside the room is all become the 'cappuccino cake'
got thick black dust on all my thing ... =.=



The main reason of kebakaran: wire shock ..



My housemate pc juz gone like that .. RM 3000++ fly liao lo ... *.*


Situation of my house when i still doing assessment !



Advice : If the situation is not too dangerous, is better ourself put off the fire than waiting for the bomba... my housemate said they put off the fire liao then the bomba baru come ! wow, malaysia boleh !



Some 'surviver' from the kebakaran ...







Advice for all !!!!
Pls do swith off all the electricity when you are not at home !!!
haiz...

now pokai already ...
i wan $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

8 个留言:

Mrcoolku said...

u need to sleep under the bridge already lar. lolz... the fire burn ur pc? .

Anonymous said...

严重嘞~~
好好收拾惨局吧!

Anonymous said...

Ouch....looks very bad 2 me.
Wiring shock...Dai sei lor, download so much stuff..

lala said...

JIAK LAT BRO..REALLY JIAK LAT

bluefiz said...

-->ctpy19
哈哈,收拾完毕了呀

-->3point8
walaoei, apa macam ?
dude, next time is urs pc
beware ... :P

-->lala
ya..
really 西北 jiak lat @.@

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah~~
really wasnt a small case.
[shaking my head now..]

bluefiz said...

-->my dear shin shin
now only you noe my house get burn ?

haiz..
frens....

Yishin said...

太恐怖了~!
東西沒被燒光 心也冷完了吧

OMG

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery