Sunday, March 2, 2008

hiew...letih ~
juz came back from hometown -melaka =.=

actually nothing special on this two day(go back to melaka on friday )
but what should hardly mention is that
finally i bought a former shirt !!!
finally ..(My First Time #.#)

erm...long sleeve
got blue line white line as the background is dark
dude, guess cost me how much ???
RM101


(the mp4 camera not good ... -.-)


really bo ?
haha , not la , got Sale 50% (i would never purchase more than RM50+/- if juz bought a shirt)
actually quite ok that shirt
suit me very well
my gf was shocked when i wear it to test
haha .. she said me very handsome ( ''_'' paiseh la ..lol)
i bought it from Dataran Pahlawan Padini !

On saturday , that day really cool !
me and my gf go shopping from 12pm something to 6pm something ..
and hor ...
total spent on shopping(both) --------------dont chuak =.=|||
RM 550 ..


haiz...back to PJ liao
need to study , do assignment
blah blah blah ...

tunggu sem break datang
go redang ~~~~
^.^

4 个留言:

没人妖 said...

呵呵~阿妖驾到拜访~没人妖来屌你了XD
哈哈~累?休息咯~

没人妖 said...

watch this more "diao"
http://itrustandloveyou.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post_6963.html

Mrcoolku said...

i think u are as lazy as me. only wait sem break. good.:)

Anonymous said...

熱浪島~!
[我聞到了海水的味道哦!]
和誰去呀?
哎喲喲~真羡慕你呢!
so relax~! =p

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery