Thursday, April 3, 2008


I really need it ! X.X


2day I very very very very free ..
After the Math Test , suddenly feel so relax !
Erm... the math test not so difficult ..
but can do la ..
juz dont know right or wrong XD
And...
2day get back the programming paper !
alamak .. teruk !
only get 53 / 100 !!!!!!!

haiz...

X.X





Opps, I should continue my title content ..
due to yesterday and yesterday very busy rushing the assignment !
wow... hill of my baju are waiting for me to wash them ...
=.=

so, 2day free end up to wash my hill of clothes !
Urgh... I need a washing machine !
I dont care it size, it cool function
what important is it can help me wash all my clothes !!

haiz...Uni life really not enjoyable ..
envy those student who can found the house which included the refrigerator and washing machine,

Kesimpulannya, I really kesian ...
haha... nvm
this June I will move out d !
wahaha...
hopefully can find a house included TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, and many many more thing that better than this house !

Cheer for June ! :)

1 个留言:

Anonymous said...

it will be more expensive to have all the things.

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery