Thursday, April 10, 2008

This few day really made me headache!
Rain , Rain , Rain...

Uncle Sun, Where are you??
I need you!


I love rainy day, but not in a week!
It is almost rain 1 week!
And it always start rain after 1pm while I having class in school, after that, it continues to midnight..although not very big rain, but is enough to let people stay at home with no where can go! =.=

I even know that after rain, it is great to have a nice sleep!


But, Seriously..



It totally affect my daily routines!

1)After rain, my motor helmet can have fish inside already! The most badly happen on last week, my friend borrow my motorbike, after that, forgot to put my helmet in the right way! When finished class, wow! Try imagine that the helmet is full of rain water~~~ can have fish inside d!

2)Final is coming, cannot study in MCD! This few day, keep raining after evening. We had decided to study at MCD, at home got computer is totally cannot focus on the lecture notes at all! The rain has mess up our group study plan! How can it be??? Hiew.. seriously out of time!

3)Yaiks, my clothes is smelly! Without the 'love' from uncle sun, our clothes -- wow.. it is smelly!
Although we trying to use as many washing detergent, but it really helpless! Uncle sun, our clothes need your 'love' !

4)Easily get hungry! This one really made me suffer! That day I had my lunch at 1pm, when I went home at 3pm, the stomach keep on complain by making sound ask me to 'feed' it. =.=
I doubt if I am now still in the growth condition! **if like that good! Grow to 175cm! ^.^

5)No mood. Due to the reason that given above, when you have happy mood will also become bad mood! Haiz.. where is my happy mood? ><



Wonder when it will end?
=.=
I hate raining day!

2 个留言:

Anonymous said...

我喜歡雨天。
雖然因爲下雨而需要留在家裏,不過我喜歡。
哈哈,
其實如果你不怕被雨淋,你的讀書計劃還是可以繼續得不是嗎? [不要找藉口~=p]

至於你變臭人,這個真的不行啦~
不要害死你身邊的人。
你要知道和一個臭臭的人一起上課,
那是多麽的無奈呀!
試試別的方法吧![用風扇吹?]

at the end~
i 1 2 say that。。。。。
i love raining day! ^.^

Mrcoolku said...

i only love raining when i had nothing to do. stay at home online and sleep is best company with raining days. :)

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery