Monday, April 14, 2008




Yeah!

Finally, my friendster alive again!
It has been many year I din visit it after 3 month since registered~
I still remember the reason that I joined friendster : friends refer !

From juz a personal like webpage, now friendster provide more interesting stuff in your friendster personal page!
One of them is application stuff!
But sometime I found them really annoyed!
As a result, my friendster personal page is no application at all~~~

Check out my profile

I am gonna to rock my LIFE!
O yea ~

2 个留言:

Beverly's Secret said...

keep rocking~~

Samuel said...

haha... I think my friendster is collecting dust only... I don care to update it at all.. just occasionally go there to checkout the horoscope :D

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery