Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally..
My precious time + my rare mood + my creativity + my skills
= 1 mins video!

Haiz..
totally spent 2.5 hours on this stuff !
><
I wont stop if I had started ~ that is my strengths!
^^
Check out my video
It is really a boring movie for CN's
Is to gambateh for our final exam!

Sparta ~~~
haha... CN's muz support support ya !
Really waste a lot of time to upload the youtube~
I wonder why youtube didn't provide a uploading bar, at least let us noe the progress
instead of juz showing ..."uploading".. =.=




Boring Stuff

3 个留言:

Mrcoolku said...

final liao still so free do video clip wor. me too lar, always dota only. :D

the first guy very funny. btw, wat is CN?

Anonymous said...

LOL!
You guys are SPARTA! you all can do it!

Anonymous said...

yor...被最後那個妹妹炸到了~
你們這班頽廢的人 哈哈
加油吧~~這個movie只是做做樣子而已,right?

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery