Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hey dude, it is really cool!
What a spectacular PC fair!
It is my first time be participate in the KL PC fair as well as first time been KLCC~


(Unfortunately, I dont have any pics that can upload to blog!! Urgh ... NO CAMERA ><)




When arrived at KLCC, I am seriously like a kampong boy!
Wow.. it is 'people mountain people sea'!
And most attractive thing is so many leng lui there!!!!
BTW, I had noticed one thing while in the KLCC Girls are better wear pants than wear skirt~=.=


I had bought speaker and SD memory card! The speaker although is not really really good but I like the color when it being turn on! Hmm.. damn cool~ is the light is blue in color! I had tested, the sound is really loud~ It cost me RM30. Calvin also bought the same speaker~


The SD memory card which brand is kingston 2GB cost me RM34! My one the speed is only 20X I wonder how really difference between the speed of the memory card ~ I had seen 120X 2GB SD will cost you RM134!!! And for 50X 2GB will cost you RM43~ As a result, I bought the cheapest one as I dont really noe what is the important of the speed Then I had gooled all the net and found out something that is really let me be pleased~






Who needs high-speed Compact Flash memory?
Professional photographers using professional-grade cameras should use high-speed flash. If you are serious about your photography and own a camera with a pixel rate above five megapixels, you will benefit from a flash card with a higher speed rating. If you think you may upgrade to a high performance camera in the future, it may save you money to buy a fast Compact Flash card now rather than purchasing another later. But, if you're like most of us, and your camera has a resolution of less than five megapixels, you'll still get great performance from cards rated between 8X and 12X.
Original Article




O yea, in the PC fair, camera can be considered to be your shop item
With not more than RM400, you can get a
-7 MP
-Face Detection
-3 Optical Zoom
-Cool and slim design
-Free 2GB SD card
-Free tripod
-Free screen protector
-Free a plastic bag which carried all your thing :P
-Branded BenQ, Fujifilm


It was a worth trip to PC fair !
^.^


2 个留言:

Anonymous said...

Aiyak...pretty girls but no pics...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! Pity no pic! Go to PC fair to look at chick wan!
BTW tq very much for dropping on my site!
Have a very nice day!

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery