Wednesday, June 4, 2008

03 JUNE 08

It was my dear xiao qin birthday!
I am feeling glad since morning, I had decided to go find her.
But the glad feel only remain until the second I start my journey to find her!
The following feel can be describe only '衰'(unlucky)

The story began :

Yesterday I should have class until 5 pm. But I had skipped the last class :P. She has class until 4pm, where my idea is go find her at 4pm and give her surprise.

Sungai Long is not a long way to go but is also not a short way for motorbike. I went home and ready for my Sungai Long journey. It was 3pm, suddenly the unlce sun dunno had gone where!!!
Sky are seriously dark ...

Hmm, How? Give up for the celebrations?
The answer is not, keep moving forward!
I am a brave man.
Yeah, stupid 'brave' man.

It is raining!
The result is I became digi man - with yellow rain coats

due to the heavy rain, I had to stay under the bridge.
the raining view of somewhere... many cars passing by, I wonder they will notice there was a 'digi man' under the bridge :P

It was my first '衰'
After 15 mins, the rain became smaller.
I decide to moving forward~~
Then happened my second '衰'
My motorbike puncture!
Argh ........
Beside the Highway??!!!

OMG...




Since this was my first time motorbike puncture at the highway, I had seriously no idea how to do! I called my house mate Calvin for help. Finally, I had calm down and decide to call motor shop. My third '衰' has come. I had call 3 times for help.
1)Sorry la, is too far to get there.(too far? Near Mid Valley only lo!The shop is at PJ sek 17=.=)
2)Aiya, my man has gone out, nid to wait until 8pm (that time was only 4pm, wait at roadside until 8pm?I muz be crazy @@)
3)I give you another person number, you try call him for help(this is the first person I called=.=)

......
'Digi man' hanging beside highway?????????
It cant be...

Finally problem solve, I asked another house mate Ronald to fetch the repairman to come help me!

Hiew...
As the result, I successfully arrived Sungai Long. But it was the fourth '衰'. Sungai Long heavy rain....

%$&^(&)&&^#%$#^%%)(&R&*(*&*%*&0*du*du*du...

haiz..we cant go anywhere to celebrate...
It really a 'memorable' day~

Anyway, thank to Calvin, Ronald, The repairman...
:)


What I had learn
1)Please don't simply stop your bike at the roadside that was a lot of sand..(My main reason tyre puncture was kena one big nail while under the bridge)

2)Don't simply reverse your car when you are on the highway!!(while I was waiting for help, there was one driver try to reverse and get him back to the correct way! It was very dangerous..)

3)Don't panic while your transport had puncture, first you need to do is find a good place to put your transport, good place is at least you wont knocked by other people.

4)Your handphone must charge before you go for a long journey. (hopefully I did charged it !)

3 个留言:

Mrcoolku said...

really suei lor if like that.
btw, r u using digi or not since u call urself digi man. :)

Sanze said...

Haha... dun think is sui! Anyway, at that situation, u still can take so many photo. Really geng! If i'm u, i think i alrd cry till hell lo! Haha...

Anonymous said...

她会感动
你千辛万苦地给她惊喜!

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery