Monday, June 2, 2008


Great!
I had got it!
Finally ~
It has been 1 month and 1 week since I apply for it =.= (can it consider fast service?)

My main reason apply for it: go Genting?!!!
is that reasonable ?
har ... ?
Yes, it is!
Actually I never go Genting organize by myself =.=
really!
It is long time ago I had been there, erm... it was Form 6 trips!
Am I came from hutan?
No, I am totally bandar boy!

I heard that when stayed at Genting there will cost RM120 for standard view(if go there only booked)
then I found out that using internet to book room is much more cheaper !
but the only way is you must have a credit card?
HUH?credit card??
I not yet have job?not yet have stable income??
HOW?
The only easiest way to solve it: Debit Card!

Public Bank Visa Electron Debit Card Benefits
1)Annual Fee RM24, first year waived.
2)If annual retail usage above RM1201, annual fee will be waived.
3)World wide acceptance.
4)Credit balances will earn interest credited monthly.
6)Monthly and weekly contest.
7)It can use when only you have balance in account.
8)Haha, can use to active my paypal!
9)...

For those who are interested, you are welcome to go www.pbebank.com for more details.

2 个留言:

Anonymous said...

my school can apply the Debit Card 2day ,hey hey,and we no need go PB to apply it ...

Mrcoolku said...

i use nexg to book air ticket only. more convenience. not need everytime ask my sister for her credit card.:)

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery