Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Haha, Dont Think 'Kuning'
It is my first time

Being tagged!

Thx to CoolKu! The tag made me got thing to blog ! Wahaha.. (=.=)

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. When your mother and your lover fall to the sea, who you will rescue?
I will never bring them 2gether go to beach.... XD

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you’d take and why?
I will take coolku, he is a very funny guy! Second will be David, he is cool and a photographer too...Erm, Last 1 will be my GF, She is a bloggers too .. ^.^


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Taiwan! There many new thing and new culture ! It is a cool place for youngster !


4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Own a big company that have many many many branch which each branch earn net profit RM10000K per month ! cool bo ?? haiz.. i noe is a dream ... =.=


5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Unless you are evolution, can eat oxygen to surivive...


6. What are you afraid to lose the most?

All my friends ! Everyone , happy bo ? :P


7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Haiz.. really bo? I will slap myself once, and slap the person who said I had won!
OMG, is true !? is true!? then .. sure i will die of heart attack .. lolx


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
For now, wont.. coz i love my gf! That is more than enough liao .. syok bo, my dear ? :p


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1)Friendly gua...
2)Funny gua...
3)Cool gua , his name is coolku wat ..lolx

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
She is happy and smile everyday. Made life simple, iz it hard? x.x

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Erm.. Hard to answer, I less hate ppl punya, coz always forgetfull...

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
I will buy 4D at the past , as i am came from future noe wat the result... wahaha...


13. What is your most embarrassing moment in your entire life?
Forgot jor.. ... .. . ....

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Money & Love

15. When do you think is the most suitable time to get a partner (boyfriend / girlfriend )
Should be more understand of each other, baru jadi partner pun tak lewat.

16. Do you agree with premarital sex?
Is ok wat .. but dont forgot to think of durex la , IT is for your own good XD

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My sister, from kid to now, she is the 1 who licik as me ! haha ..she is my good sister 4ever!

18. What’s your weakest point?
Bad Mood, when i am in bad mood, seriously dont come and kacau me, maybe you will see ur 'black white photo' 2morrow on newspaper. X.X

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
I am still Alive !

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
When kid din do more jumping, now very short ... haiz...



haiz.. only found 5 person to be tagged. The 5 persons that i tagged are-

hanshin88, ctpy, 没人妖。没人妖子 | ~没人妖向各位请安, Beverly's Secret, Gary Ooi


hiew.. So tired, spent me 1 hour .. -.-

2 个留言:

Mrcoolku said...

walau eh, see your black and white photo on the newspaper. so scary. btw, must be black and white mei? cannot be colour? lolz..

Anonymous said...

shin shin said that hanshin88 has gone for ages ago ;p

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery