Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This Few day since i lost my handphone
My life become very suck
My mood become very down
Haiz, How Come?

No mood do blog
No mood to eat
No mood to play
No mood to chat
No mood to hang around

What I really need now ?
Trying made myself happy
but it seen like fail
I am not happy !
I am damm down !

2day when I at lab, accidentally met a girl that is married
I noe her, but she dont noe me
She is a student, but she is married and had a 1 years old daughter
OMG..
My mood more down when go to her blog, it write about all her unhappy story there ..

$%^&*()#%^%UG&#%&$)*$^*
)_@*%^^&#*><>"::::((#$%@@#$)(*!~/32434@!#$^

Dunno what to write liao =.=
Wan sleep
Wan happy

I am Ki Xiao liao ..

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery