Saturday, March 22, 2008

haiz...
juz came back from mid valley ..
with a very very very very down down mood oOo oOo
my phone 'gone'
he dont wan me liao
he gone with other ppl !!!
he betrayed me !

@#$%^&*()_@#$%^&&#$%T^&&*^%$%%$4
E@#^((_)%$&&*GK^$%(**&$&**_(&$%*&#%

I really dont know why the bitch wan my hanphone
maybe the bitch really dont noe how my phone suck
1)the keypad are all black and cant see coz of everday sms =.=
2)the on / off button rosak , cant turn on the phone if you dunno the method ( need to use needle to turn on )
3)sometime the phone will 'tidur'(switch off ) by itself .
so is that worth to steal ??
apa macam ...

actually got a short story when I notice my handphone kena curi!
the story begin :

about 7 something , after say goodbye to calvin couple
then we walk to the ktm station from mid valley through a bridge.
after that, we purchase the tickets..
walaoei .. damn many ppl ( i hate to go home so late )
then wait lo
that time my handphone still inside my left pocket, and my eye very tired due to the stupid context lens...then I no mood to think other thing juz wish can go home faster .
when the KTM arrived , wow..
lagi banyak orang keluar ..
so ..
wait lo
erm...
when it seen like no more ppl will keluar
then I decide to get in
suddenly a big fat girl come out ..
walaoei ... she keep on push me out ..
her big boobs keep on push me on my left side
that time , i din mention anything
juz hold tight my gf hand
when i really get in to the ktm (i wonder is the fat girl steal my handphone....)
then is my gf turn stuck at the ktm door there ..
walaoei , the ppl really crazy ...keep on push in
then i pull my gf to my side quickly ...

so the ktm moving ...
ok , arrived seputeh station
suddenly on the right side of us seen like got something happen !
got 1 girl keep on shouting ..
but i cant really get what she shouting ...
finally ...
a girl came towards our direction, and she is looking around ..(that time , the ktm is full of ppl)
then i quickly get what she want ..
her phone is missing !!!!!!!

OMG...(with my six sense, i quickly touch my pocket )
WTF.... nia ma ...
where is my phone ?????????
well... i try to pretend that my pocket is big , so maybe i din touch my phone as it is lying down down in my pocket ..

but the truth is my pocket is very small !!!
diu lo ...
i touch again and touch again ..
juz left my house key inside my pocket ...

@#$%^&*(&^$$E#D*&%@#%$^&*&(%$*)(&$%%@#%&*\
)*(KGJR^$^$#^*&%#^%%*E%^D^(&(*^&%*&ER))%&$#$#


haiz.......
this month for me is really 'black month'

1) my motor repaired for RM130++
2) my house kebakaran
3) my computer rosak , change processor and motherboard RM550++
4) now my phone hilang ...

wtf...
need to go pray liao la ..

tired...
tired...

:(

7 个留言:

Mrcoolku said...

really hak zai lor you. so many things happen. but since your phone wanna spoil liao, times to change d. lolz..

i aslo lose my wallet last december. damn ma fan. gonna do that do this. polis station somemore. you can see my previous post about my unlucky months last year. unlucky till dun no how to say.

hope you getting lucky soon. cheer up.

bluefiz said...

--->coolku
yoho ! cheer up !!
bad luck gone gone gone ..

Anonymous said...

last time got 1 fat girl,wan together out with my fren,maybe she didn't buy the ticket,but....
me and my fren..very lan c

call her go away~.~
haha..
but after i saw ur things,i think she is propose to get somethings..phew~~~

KL
danger place-,-

curryegg said...

omg!
I'm sorry to hear about that... Will that over weight girl stole your hp? Or maybe someone else? Emm.... really must be extra careful next time...
Pray for you. Hopefully someone can return the cards to you...
amitabha...

Beverly's Secret said...

hmmm...
pity you...
feel sorry about that!!

I always place my hp in the hidden pocket of my handbag and thank god it never happen to me before...But my friends all kena like you before...

anyway, i'm here to bring you some LUCK! The next month will be a brand new lucky month~~ hehehe

lala said...

bro u not so jiak lat lah compare to me...due to politic issue kena force resign sit at home...jobless,next month salary also dunno have or no have...lagi cham lah..dai wah wah RM3000++ lehh...

Anonymous said...

Aiks... Lovestoryhouse really ciaklat this month. Don't worry for March is about to come to an end soon. April is here, April means four. Imagine April as the Four Leaf Clover (四叶草) which brings luck to you.

I also kena pickpocket in a Metrobus in February. Pray always dude.

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery