Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yeah, I love weekend!

Hmm.. If I not mistaken, since sem 2 start .. every weekend I sure appeared at Sungai Long.
haha.. amazing wor .. !
Every weekend sure will go there and report to 'My Queen'
:"Oh, my queen, I am here to serve you!"

haha... ( hopefully my dear will not see this article =.=)


This is the sozhai and solui who go for a water horse ! XD


So how did us spent for this week weekend?
Hmm..

Yeah! Water Horse ..XD
This time I seriously lazy to go far far to watch movie..
(Last Last Last weekend go mid valley, I lost my handphone while on the KTM, here's the story)

The nearest Cinema is TGV Jusco Cheras Selatan!
Honestly this is the Cinema I like to go most among Mid Valley, The Mines, Times Square, 1 Utama...
The popcorn here is more tastiest than other cinema!
I love popcorn ! Cheer ! :)

Spent Rm20 for the ticket ..
I wonder if every weekend like this sure I going to be gigolo at Chow Kit!

Water Horse - A movie that will not waste your penny to watch it!
It is a simple and touching movie.
Focus on the relationship between a water horse and a little kid!

After that, we hang around in Jusco....
Unfortunately, my dear shoe start complain, it seen like the shoe dont like her and had made her foot very painful!!!!
Well, I had decided to go home but my dear said "wa boleh lagi la"!=.=

haiz...budak ni ...

We reached home at 7PM..
A wonderful saturday again!
Damm tired...


OS: 2day my dear very beautiful, but she said she prefer to wear sport shoe than the white shoe in the picture, apa macam=.=??? xiao qin, You Are The Most Pretty Girl On The Earth 2day !!! lolx


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

3 个留言:

ColourfulWorld said...

Both you and your dear look so adorable. =)

Mrcoolku said...

wow, start cam whore d ya. lolz

nola, taking photo not cam whore lar. nice photo. :)

Beverly's Secret said...

stay cool..
you guys are sweet ^o^

Facebook Page

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas

Visit Ideaswu.blogspot for inspirational and creative ideas
creative and awesome ideas from ideaswu blog

weheartit Gallery